Friday, July 15, 2011

Buscemi and Cyrus say no.

Steve Says No!

Amid self conceited stars desiring the world to bow down to them and likewise, the world expecting these stars to be the ideal person in every shape and form, it is wonderful to see some famous folk digging their heels in and saying no to conformity.  I do not know enough about these stars to know whether they conform in other regards of their lives, I'm sure they do, but this is about the teeth! :)  I think its great that Steve Buscemi and Miley Cyrus choose to not attempt to be the perfect image that society tells them to be but instead finds perfection in their imperfection. I find it intriguing that Steve says he would not have gotten the roles he got if he had fixed his teeth.  Also intriguing is the fact that Kirsten Dunst claims that she finds "messed up teeth sexy.  I have not heard many women make this claim.  I really enjoy hearing stories purely for the lack of coverage.  Moral stars are not as interesting as the crazy ones that party i guess.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment